We are looking for a way to extend functionality for using PerPage, SortBy and Page params from URL Query. Here is a quick outline of things to do:
New Query Params Usage:
- Tag PageLink will include parameters "page,per_page,sort_by" from request, when available (only pass them, when differ, from default values from unit config of that prefix)
- Pass main_list="1" to InitList/PrintList of main list on the page (one list per page)
- When main_list parameter is given, then during list initialization use page,per_page,sort_by from url to initialize list
- Remove "action" attribute from <form> tags on front-end
- Events OnSetPage, OnSetPerPage, OnSetSorting* should not add associated with them url parameter (page,per_page,sort_by), when it's value is equals to default value from unit config of main list being used.
New Query Params Storage:
- don't store page,page,sorting in session on Front-End (setting in debug.php)
- store page,page,sorting in cookie (expiration until browser is closed) in format "<prefix>_var", e.g. "product_page".