I think inportal CMS is missing a 2 commons and very usefull functions we can find in every serious content editor:
- autosave content : need to create a "draft" state
- avoid loosing work because session became inactive (IP change, session timeout)
- prevent loss on browser crash
- give ability to continue later, without publishing
- preview content : view final page in new window
- make sure of final content before being online (impossible actually)
- test "look" without changing live pages
- correct errors before they are "live"
The matter is we have 2 types of content, and the real "CMS" content is only accessible from a wysiwig editor, any idea on how to implement this? Maybe a link next to "Edit page", or later when editor is loaded?