When In-Portal attempts to send email to an empty email address exception with obscure message like this happens:
This isn't helpful to either end user or developers who need to fix this error later.
- in the "kEmail::send" method after all headers were sent:
- call "$this->sender->GetRecipientsByHeader('To')" method
- when it returns empty recipient list throw an exception
- exception message: "Unable to send "email-template name" email due empty recipient list."
- [in-bulletin] The "mail error: header To is required" error when adding new topic [5.2.2-B2]
- Fatal error on Link Approve/Decline [5.1.0-B1]
- [in-commerce] Exception, when shipping Guest order from Admin Console [5.2.2-B1]
- Testing 5.1.1-B2
- E-mail problem on default install [5.1.1]