In-Portal and Intechnic designers - we need your expertise and involvement on these 2 things:
1. We need to decided and possibly adjust interface for Tabs that are used in Catalog, Item Edit pages or other Grids.
Currently they have Square, but as a part of proposed design update we
have them Rounded. There are 2 complications with proposed Rounded tab
- We have to use Images and Tables instead of Divs and pure CSS to format them nicely.
- Currently all projects are using Square shaped tabs and they look pretty good. There is an option to improve Square looking tabs if need.
2. Also we are planning to introduce new functionality for tabs that will allows us have Scrolling when there many tabs and they simply can't fit into a single row. Introduced functionality will allow you to use Arrow Left and Arrow Right buttons to scroll through to see and click on all Tabs.
There are 2 questions:
- Is it a good practice to hide Arrows when you are at the end and there nowhere to scroll further OR we can Grey Out that arrow.
- We are NOT certain that current design/shape of the arrows really fits the Tabs considering that we might use to Square tabs instead of originally proposed Rounded ones.