In - INP-402Getting issue details... STATUS task we've introduced "E-mail designs" functionality where developer can create a single e-mail design (header+body+footer) to be used for all e-mails. This functionality made COMMON.FOOTER e-mail template useless and we removed it during upgrade.
However it appears, that we've forgot to remove COMMON.FOOTER e-mail template from EmailTemplates table for clean installs of In-Portal. Because this e-mail template has no body it raises validation error when attempting to edit it.
- confirm, that "COMMON.FOOTER" e-mail template is still present in In-Portal 5.2.x branch
- install In-Portal 5.2.0 version (there "COMMON.FOOTER" event was used)
- enter some custom data into "COMMON.FOOTER" event
- perform upgrade to to In-Portal 5.2.x and verify, that: data was migrated, but event wasn't deleted
- add SQL to the "upgrades.sql" file, that would delete "COMMON.FOOTER" event (if data was migrated correctly in above tests)
- if data wasn't migrated correctly, then do it new upgrade script to the 5.2.x version
- remove "COMMON.FOOTER" event from "install_data.sql" file as well